Sunday, July 01, 2007

it's been a long time...

our schedules over the past few months have made it difficult for us to keep up with this blog. it was great fun to chronicle our first year of a csa and we hope that it was helpful and fun for all those that read along.

we are not going to keep up this blog this year due to new jobs, triathlons, etc, but hope to see you at the farm stand!

thanks for reading and letting us know how much you have enjoyed the last year of postings.


david and anna

1 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger Vonda said...

I just signed up for a local CSA for the first time. We catch on a little late down South. Isn't it fun anticipating what you'll get next and then creating and finding new recipes? I decided to start a blog myself to post my recipes. I googled to find out who else out there was blogging about their CSA and what they're saying and found your site. I see you're not posting anymore, but I'll enjoy reading your archived posts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home